Units on Moreton Island
Basic but spacious
Unit accommodation on Moreton Island is located above the Castaways store in Bulwer, just a 100 metre walk from the beautiful beach and Bulwer shipwrecks. Although basic, these units are ideal for families and friends; each unit containing two bedrooms, a bathroom, open plan kitchen and dining area and sleep between four and five people.
Travelling in a large group? Castaway’s accommodation Moreton Island also conveniently provides affordable dormitory-style accommodation with bunk beds, bathroom facilities either ensuite or on-site, open plan kitchen and dining area. Please phone (07) 3909 3333 for quotes.
And don’t forget to ask the crew at Moreton Island Castaway’s about our new range of hire equipment! We’ve got kayaks, stand up paddle boards, snorkeling sets, fishing gear and more!
What to Expect…
- Linen & bath towel provided (bring beach towel)
- Basic kitchen including gas stove top, oven, microwave, fridge
- Kitchen utensils including cutlery, crockery, pots & pans
- Bathroom with toilet & shower
- Lounge & dining area with TV
- We recommend bringing or purchasing water as Moreton Island is bore water only
- NEW hire gear available! Kayaks, stand up paddle boards, snorkel sets & fishing gear
Don’t forget to check ferry availability before booking your accommodation.
Download the Castaways Unit Guide for all the information you need to know for your trip.
Download the NEW & improved Castaways food menu!
Click here to view off-peak, shoulder and peak dates.
Need more info? Contact the Escape Experts on (07) 3909 333.
Unit Photo Gallery