Brisbane Riverfire – 29th September 2018
Get out your grass skirt or Hawaiian shirt and jump on board Micat for a tropical cruise up the Brisbane River. We are expecting a record turn out again this year with fantastic music, delicious food and of course loads of fun.
- Cruise the Brisbane River on-board the Micat passing by Hamilton, New Farm & Kangaroo Point
- Premium vantage point for viewing the fireworks extravaganza next to the story Bridge!
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages included – local beer & wine, cider & a selection of soft drinks
- Three course walk-&-fork meal including dessert
- Live band
We also have a limited number of reserved tables – 10 seats for $1850.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Please arrive at our ferry terminal by 4:00pm. We are located at 14 Howard Smith Drive, Port of Brisbane
- Micat ferry departs Port of Brisbane ferry terminal at 4:30pm
- Please advise us asap if you have any dietary requirements by emailing [email protected] or by calling the MIA team on 07 3909 3333
- Your entry ticket is a copy of your PDF booking confirmation so don’t forget to print & bring with you on the night – or have it handy on your phone for us to check
- Guests are not permitted to bring or consume their own food & beverage at the event
- Dress code is tropical. Shoes must be worn – thongs are not permitted & heels not recommended
- Please note this is an event for guests 18+ only.
If you have have any further questions regarding Riverfire don’t hesitate to call the MIA team on 07 3909 3333. We look forward to seeing you at Brissie’s biggest firework extravaganza onboard the Micat!
So jump aboard for the 2018 Riverfire event of the year and enjoy the best seats in the house for the night Brisbane’s skies light up!