Riverfire 2020: Sunsuper Night Sky
Due to the cancellation of Riverfire 2020 we won’t be running our yearly Riverfire event. However we hope to see you next year and you enjoy the alternative!
Beaming from more than a dozen rooftops across Brisbane is Sunsuper Night Sky; a new large scale laser, light and sound installation from internationally-acclaimed audio-visual artist Robin Fox.
Every Friday and Saturday night from 4 – 26 September, buildings across Brisbane’s skyline will play host to an interconnecting and pulsing laser beam experience set to an ethereal soundtrack composed by Robin Fox.
The spectacle will be visible from hundreds of vantage points across the city. Self-guided viewing trails will be created to encourage everyone to rediscover their city on an evening walk, cycle or even CityCat ride.
On the final evening of Sunsuper Night Sky, residents are invited to tune in to radio station Triple M for an amped up laser light experience set against an all-female soundtrack featuring some of the biggest names in pop and rock.
For more information, including updates and announcements, visit brisbanefestival.com.au or follow Brisbane Festival on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
All Festival events comply with relevant COVID-safe plans and health authority directions.
The Queensland Government, through Arts Queensland and Tourism and Events Queensland, is proud to support Brisbane Festival, which features on the It’s Live! in Queensland events calendar.
Location: Various vantage points across Brisbane
Dates: 4 – 26 September every Friday and Saturday
Performance Times: 7pm – 9pm
- Brisbane Riverfire – 28th September 2019
Riverfire 2019 on the Micat: The best seats in Brisbane and no crowds!
- Brisbane River Cruise
- Food – Choose From Our Marketta Style Food Stations:
- Charcuterie And Cheese Station
- Slider Station – Chicken Parmi | Pastrami & Kraut | Turkey Brie | Roast Pumpkin
- Hot Dog Station – American Style!
- Curry Station – Butter Chicken | Thai Green – With Jasmine Rice
- Dessert Station – Pavlova | Gourmet Ice-cream
- Live Band
Cost: $99 per person
Drinks available to purchase from bars on middle and lower decks
Board Micat at the New Farm River Hub (next to the Powerhouse) at 4.30pm and return at 8.30pm
Riverfire 2019 on the Micat – Live Music Featuring the Dave Ritter Band!
- Brisbane Riverfire – 29th September 2018
Get out your grass skirt or Hawaiian shirt and jump on board Micat for a tropical cruise up the Brisbane River. We are expecting a record turn out again this year with fantastic music, delicious food and of course loads of fun.
Group Bookings: For group bookings or enquiries call the MIA team on 07 3909 3333 or email email@example.com. Tickets are $160 per person. We offer group discounts for 30+ guests!
- Cruise the Brisbane River on-board the Micat passing by Hamilton, New Farm & Kangaroo Point
- Premium vantage point for viewing the fireworks extravaganza next to the story Bridge!
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages included – local beer & wine, cider & a selection of soft drinks
- Three course walk-&-fork meal including dessert
- Live band
We also have a limited number of reserved tables – 10 seats for $1850.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Please arrive at our ferry terminal by 4:00pm. We are located at 14 Howard Smith Drive, Port of Brisbane
- Micat ferry departs Port of Brisbane ferry terminal at 4:30pm
- Please advise us asap if you have any dietary requirements by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the MIA team on 07 3909 3333
- Your entry ticket is a copy of your PDF booking confirmation so don’t forget to print & bring with you on the night – or have it handy on your phone for us to check
- Guests are not permitted to bring or consume their own food & beverage at the event
- Dress code is tropical. Shoes must be worn – thongs are not permitted & heels not recommended
- Please note this is an event for guests 18+ only.
If you have have any further questions regarding Riverfire don’t hesitate to call the MIA team on 07 3909 3333. We look forward to seeing you at Brissie’s biggest firework extravaganza onboard the Micat!
So jump aboard for the 2018 Riverfire event of the year and enjoy the best seats in the house for the night Brisbane’s skies light up!