The Moreton Island Clean Up is a project being undertaken by the team at Ocean Crusaders. Moreton Island Adventures supports these projects, along with Australian Sunset Safaris, Sunrover Tours, National Parks, Tangalooma Eco Resort and Tangalooma EcoMarines.
This year’s event runs from midday on Friday March 15 to 3pm Sunday March 17.
- Saturday March 16 between 9am and 3pm (during low tide) – Moreton Island Clean Up
- Sunday March 17 between 11am and 2pm – Farewell BBQ Lunch Buffet and presentation – $40 per adult and $28 per child – book here.
Booking (Free) Tickets to the Clean Up
To buy a free ticket to the Moreton Island Clean Up please click here to visit the Ocean Crusaders’ EventBrite page.
Please note you’ll still need to organise accommodation and transit.
Just book your free ‘BEACH CLEAN UP TICKET’ and email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your 15% code.
- Click here to book at the Tangalooma Eco Resort (15% discount – may sell out as no rooms reserved for cleaners).
- To book an all inclusive package with Sunrover please click here to learn more then call the office on 3203 4241.
- To book a BYO 4WD package with Sunrover please call the office on 3203 4241.
- To book your own campsite with a BYO 4WD please book your own transfers and organise your own permits.
- Please BYO gloves to this event. Enclosed shoes, adequate water, and sun protection are also a must.
- If you’re part of a group and would like to book please contact Ocean Crusaders via email (email@example.com) or phone (0412 932 808)
- The Ocean Crusaders base will be at the campground north of Middle Road, and also at the Tangalooma Eco Resort. Just look for the teardrop banners!
- People with boats are welcome to anchor off the wrecks and we will organise a tender if you don’t have one. Two buses from Australian Sunset Safaris will be ready at the wrecks at 10am. Bus transfers are available for $32.49 on the Ocean Crusaders EventBrite page (here).
- Spinnaker Sound Marina are sponsoring the event so please give the friendly team a thanks if you see them on the Island!
- If you’re interested in any other cleanups please visit the Ocean Crusaders event calendar here!
If you’re going to the Moreton Island Clean Up please click ‘attending’ and ‘share’ our event on Facebook! Click here to view.