2018 ARB Moreton Island Fishing Classic – August 30 – September 2, 2018.
The ARB Moreton Island Fishing Classic has become one of the most popular fishing comps around.
Once again there will be around $65k worth of prizes at the 2018 event and with under 400 competitors, that’s pretty good odds, right? Plus, you don’t even have to catch a fish to win a prize!
The extra stuff:
- Beach fishing only from the beaches of Moreton Island
- Family friendly comp with Junior and Adult categories
- Loads of prizes from our awesome sponsors inc 4WD/camping/fishing gear, vehicle ferry transfers and CASH!!
- Registration/weigh-in site is Castaways Store and Restaurant at Bulwer, Moreton Island
- Registration from 4pm Wednesday 29 August. Pick up your pack and enjoy the bbq and music before you head off to start fishing
- Daily weigh-in at 1pm. Final weigh-in Sunday 2nd September at 9am, followed by prize presentation.
Entry fees: $90 for Adults, $50 for kids
All this and more on amazing Moreton Island…
So get some mates or the family together, hit BOOK NOW at the top of the page and you will be on your way to being part of the action at the 2018 ARB Moreton Island Fishing Classic.
Click here for 2018 Terms and Conditions
View sizing chart here
2017 ARB Moreton Island Fishing Classic – Wrap Up
Thanks to everyone who helped to make this year’s Classic a huge success. This year we had 362 registered competitors, a record number for the competition, all vying for some amazing prizes and a whole lot of cash!
Congratulations to all of our winners:
|Whiting||Warren Borger||0.520||Martin Cowling||0.506||Martin Cowling||0.474|
|Dart||Lee Miller||0.732||Loy Petrie||0.674||Kathryn Young||0.614|
|Bream||Jamie Laurie||1.114||Jamie Laurie||1.046||Ian Williams||0.794|
|Flathead||Mitchell Cowling||2.524||Steven Timms||2.430||Greg Willey||2.278|
|Tailor||Warren Bell||3.320||Jason Grundy||3.090||Kane Maley||2.796|
|Mulloway||Karl Belzner||6.462||Brett McKenzie||4.978|
“Like” our facebook page for important event updates and photos!