Can you transport my freight?
Yes, we absolutely transport freight on the Micat, and can arrange for delivery of good to your home. We receive (with a forklift), load Micat, and can load onto a 4WD truck to deliver to your home.
Our pricing is based on tonnage (m3) and delivery location.
Please fill in the below form and we’ll get back to you with a quote as soon as possible. Sorry for the 100 questions! As we can only take certain weight, length and width on Micat (due to the dock), our 4WD trucks and the tracks on the island (tree clearance in the tracks), we need all this info to confirm we can safely carry your freight.
Please note that:
- We cannot facilitate any freight deliveries on weekends, school holidays or public holidays, and can only facilitate very limited deck cargo during these times;
- All goods must be:
- packed and prepared for transport (on pallets);
- labelled with the customer’s name; and
- delivered between the hours of 9am and 3pm Monday to Thursday;
- If goods are being delivered to your property, it is your responsibility to ensure clear access to allow delivery of your goods.