Glamping at Castaways Moreton Island
Glamping is a way to experience the great outdoors without sacrificing a little bit of luxury.
Castaways Moreton Island offers glamping cabins complete with queen size bed, private ensuite and veranda.
Make sure you check out the sunset from the beach at the famous Bulwer Wrecks, located just a 100 metre stroll from your front door!
What can I do while I’m there?
Apart from relaxing on the beach, whale, dolphin and turtle spotting and loads of swimming in perfect, clear blue skies. We recommend going down to the wrecks and hiring from Sunset Safaris. They have snorkel, kayak and wetsuit hire, just look for the big orange truck.
If you’re looking for a guided snorkel experience, we can also book a tour with our partners Sunset Safaris here.
- Snorkelling tours around the Tangalooma wrecks
- Sandboarding tours at the desert
- A scenic tour which takes you around the northern end of Moreton Island
- Snorkelling (including wetsuit) hire from Sunset Safaris straight off the beach at the Tangalooma Wrecks
- Hire kayak or glass bottom kayak from Sunset Safaris off the beach at the Tangalooma Wrecks
Click here for more info.