Glamping is the perfect solution if you love the idea of getting out into the great outdoors but can’t stand the creepy crawlies, sandy bed or thought of needing a shovel to go to the toilet! We’ve got 11 beautifully furnished tents, complete with a queen size bed, private ensuite and veranda overlooking the giant Melaleuca trees. When you’re Moreton Island glamping, there’s no tent to pitch, no sleeping bag to unroll, no fire to build! Glamping is a way to experience the great outdoors without sacrificing a little bit of luxury.
Located in the small township of Bulwer just a 20 minute drive North from the Micat landing point, the beach is just a 100 metre stroll from your front door (well, tent flap) – you can grab a meal at the on-site cafe, cook on the communal barbie in the camp kitchen or just put your feet up and enjoy a glass of wine knowing you’re not facing another night of sleeping on a half inflated blow-up!
What to Expect on Your Glamping Experience
- Each tent is furnished with a queen size bed (plus set of bunk beds in four person tent)
- Private ensuite with hot shower & flushable toilet
- Solar power lighting in each tent, no power points
- Veranda with table & chairs
- Linen & bath towel provided (bring beach towel)
- Communal camp kitchen – BBQs, gas stove top, microwave, fridge
- Full kitchen utensils including cutlery, crockery, pots & pans
- Tea & coffee making facilities available
- We recommend bringing or purchasing water as Moreton Island is bore water only
- NEW hire gear available! Kayaks, snorkel sets, stand up paddle boards & fishing gear
- Click on the link for a quick Glampsite tour!
- Transfers available from the Micat ferry, view the Micat ferry timetable here
- Check out some of the Moreton Island Glamping reviews on our Trip Advisor or Testimonials page
- Click here to view off-peak, shoulder and peak dates
Before You Go:
- Don’t forget to check ferry availability before booking your accommodation.
- Don’t have a 4WD? Add an on-island transfer to your accommodation booking. Click here to view fares.
- Download the Glamping Guide for all the information you need to know for your trip.
- Download the NEW & improved Castaways food Menu!
- Need more info? Contact the Escape Experts on (07) 3909 3333.