Our units on Moreton Island are located above the Castaways store in Bulwer, just a 100 metre walk from the beautiful beach and Bulwer shipwrecks. Although basic, these units are ideal for families and friends. Each unit contains two bedrooms, a bathroom, open plan kitchen and dining area and sleep between four and five people.
And don’t forget to ask the crew at Castaways Moreton Island about our new range of hire equipment! We’ve got kayaks, stand up paddle boards, snorkeling sets, fishing gear and more!
What to Expect:
- Linen & bath towel provided (please bring a beach towel!)
- Basic kitchen including gas stove top, oven, microwave, fridge.
- Kitchen utensils including cutlery, crockery, pots & pans.
- Bathroom with toilet & shower.
- Lounge & dining area with TV.
- We recommend bringing or purchasing water as Moreton Island is bore water only.
- NEW hire gear available! Kayaks, stand up paddle boards, snorkel sets & fishing gear.
- Don’t forget to check ferry availability before booking your accommodation.
- Download the Castaways Unit Guide for all the information you need to know for your trip.
- Click here to view off-peak, shoulder and peak dates.
- Need more info? Contact the Escape Experts on (07) 3909 3333.